Baidyanath Prostaid Tablets are an effective remedy for the enlargement of the Prostate Gland. Prostaid is a unique blend of several medicinal plants and minerals, derived from ancient manuscripts. This formulation, sourced from nature’s own reservoir, contains 7 herbal ingredients that individually and collectively contribute to this entirely herbal medicine for the treatment of prostate enlargement.
Main Ingredients of Prostaid
- Shilajita/Shilajeet: A mineral pitch from the Himalayan rocks, known as an adaptogen and rejuvenation tonic with various health benefits.
- Gokshura (Tribulis terrestris): A thorny weed with analgesic, diuretic, and rejuvenative properties, beneficial for genitourinary conditions.
- Shatavari: A scandent under-shrub with diuretic, nutritive, and tonic properties, useful in various health issues.
- Varuna (Crataeva nurvala): A moderate-sized evergreen tree with laxative, diuretic, and anti-inflammatory properties, traditionally used in skin diseases and urinary tract disorders.
- Safed Chandan: The dried heartwood of Santalum album, known for its cooling and soothing effects on the body, used in folk medicine for various ailments.
- Karanju (Caesalpinia bonducella): A prickly shrub with seeds rich in essential fatty acids, serving as a tonic medicine and useful in fever.
Uses/Benefits of Baidyanath Prostaid Tablets
- Indicated in the treatment of prostatic hypertrophy or benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and its associated complaints (burning urination, UTI, retention of urine).
- BPH is the non-malignant enlargement of the prostate gland.
Dosage of Baidyanath Prostaid Tablets
- Take 1 to 2 tablets thrice a day with water for a period of 3 months or as directed by a physician.
Contraindications, Interactions, Side-effects, and Warnings
- This medicine has no known side-effects.
- It can be safely prescribed for the long-term treatment of enlarged prostate.
Terms and Conditions
Assumption is made that consumers have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not engaging in self-medication.