Amla Pittantak Yog is an Ayurvedic medicinal formulation available in tablet or powder form. Primarily utilized for the treatment of conditions such as gastritis and dyspepsia, it is commonly employed in North Indian Ayurvedic practices. Notably, this medicine incorporates a heavy metal ingredient.
– Mrita Soota – Bhasma of Mercury – Rasasindoor
– Abhraka Bhasma – Bhasma of Mica
– Loh Bhasma – Iron calx
– Pathya – Haritaki – Terminalia chebula – fruit rind
Amla Pittantak Yog Uses
1. A source of Iron due to the presence of Iron calx (Bhasma).
2. Alleviates dyspepsia, gastritis, acid reflux disease, and acid peptic disorders.
Dosage of Pittantak Yog Tablet
Consume 250 mg once or twice daily before or after meals, or as per the guidance of an Ayurvedic doctor. Typically, it is administered along with honey.
Side effects of Amla Pittantak Yog Tablet
– Caution against self-medication, as it contains Mercury.
– Adhere to precise dosages and limited treatment duration as directed by a doctor.
– Overdose may result in severe poisonous effects.
– Not suitable for use during pregnancy, lactation, and in children.
– Accidental over dosage in children may lead to poisonous effects.
– Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry, cool place.
Terms and Conditions
It is assumed that consumers have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not engaging in self-medication.